This week, let’s look closely at
the way you’re eating,
when you’re eating
and what you’re eating.
The Way You’re Eating
- Use a food diary to track what you’re eating.
- Eat 2-3 meals per day with 1-2 snacks maximum.
- Stay away from white sugar, simple starches, large amounts of alcohol, and recreational drugs.
- Include quality fermented foods without added sugar.
When You’re Eating
- Implement intermittent fasting. Stop eating and sunset, and fast for 12 hours (at least).
- Drink water with a pinch of Himalayan salt if you get hungry.
- Use an app such as Fastic to track your fasting.
What You’re Eating
Watch the following videos about soil health and chemical farming.
Then if you’re interested, take a look at ION* for gut health.
(As an affiliate, I receive a small compensation for qualifying purchases.)
This is only the beginning. Want more? Be sure to join our Freedom Portal, our online body, mind, and connection platform.
If you join this month, you will have access to our 2021 course plus the new 2022 course!