There is a big misunderstanding regarding fat in the world of health and fitness today. As we looked at canola oil last week, let’s go deeper with fat in general.
Avoid the following oils COMPLETELY!
- Canola Oil
- Corn Oil
- Soybean Oil
- “Vegetable” oil
- Peanut Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Cottonseed Oil
- Any fake butter substitutes
Please use these oils instead:
- Coconut Oil (Use expeller-pressed to avoid a coconut flavor)
- Butter *Organic, or grass-fed, Unsalted
- Organic Extra-Virgin Olive Oil (Great for non-heat dishes like salad dressings, hummus, mayo, etc. Can be used in cooking at lower temperatures or when combined with another saturated fat like butter or coconut oil.)
- Avocado Oil (Great for high heat dishes)
- Perilla Seed Oil
Ready to go deep with fats? Check out this video for more information.
Let me share a shortlist of my favorite ways to burn fat.
(If you want the full list, you can join Freedom Portal today for this and even more body, mind, and connection tips.)
Just stop eating at 7 P.M. and fast till 8 A.M., or pick a start and finish time that works for you. Start with 12 or 13 hours.
Move your body.
If you consistently walked 20-45 minutes a day over time, you would release a good amount of fat and feel amazing, and that momentum would help you release all the fat you desire.
Drink half your weight in water.
Drinking water will melt away your fat.
Which one of these hacks are you committed to trying this week? Let me know in the comments.