This may be the
most important question
you will ever ask.
If your “why” isn’t strong enough, NOTHING will change.
When people think about changing their bodies and health, they list things like:
- I want to lose a few pounds.
- I want to get rid of a few aches and pains.
- I don’t want to feel so tired.
- I don’t want to get cancer!
All of these sound familiar.
There is nothing wrong with these goals, but if your “why” is not strong enough, real and lasting change will not happen.
If you are ready to make some positive changes,
here are three simple things you can do now.
1. In a notebook, define and write down your “why.” People often wait until a life or death situation to make positive changes to their well-being and health. Don’t do that. Get clear on why that matters to you.
2. Declare – You are whole, perfect, and complete. We are walking miracles!!
3. Declare and create your Goals – measurable outcomes. Make it personal and in the present or past tense as a done deal.
HOW GOOD ARE YOU WILLING TO HAVE IT?
Let me know in the comments.